(1) Group A: children aged 3-6
(2) Group B: children aged 7-9
(3) Group C: children aged 10-12
(1) The work should be painted by children independently.
(2) The work should be consistent with the theme of “friendly” and the standard of being positive, completed and unique.
(3) The work should display children’s creativity and imagination.
(4) No restraints on the painting style,painting material, painting form.
(5) The size of work should be within 19cmX27cm～55cmX79cm.
Sign up on the official website via e-mail, log in and click "Apply" and then follow the instructions to fill in the application form and upload photo of work.
After application, application status can be checked when you log in your account in Profile Center.
If the photo cannot be uploaded successfully, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
Log in the official website and then fill in the application form and upload the clear, complete photo of the work. Click "Submit" and complete the application.
The files of the photo should be JPEG format. The size of the photo should be within 1MB to 3MB. Each application form shall match with one piece of work; each participant can upload 3 pieces of works in maximum.
If you cannot submit the application form via internet, you can apply the competition by post.
After the preliminary selection, participants need to download and print the application form. Send the orginal work and the printed application form to the Organizing Committee for finalist jury.
Address: Block G，Shenzhen Cultural Town, No.4001 Fuqiang Rd.,Futian District,Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China 518000
The juries will select the awarded works by group categories according to completeness, creativity, and imagination.
The jury process will consist of two phrases. The entries will be selected during preliminary selection according to the uploaded photo of work. The awarded works will be selected from the original works in entries during finalist selection.
All the pictures will be judged anonymously during the finalist selection,the juries will not be informed of participants’ names.
Juries are obliged to make their choice from the artistic aspect. Discrimination, self-interest and political view are violated. Jury is responsible for the final result.